Vice President - Financial Services and Director of Development
Tel: (412) 995-2212
Fax: (412) 391-3511
Steve Davis, Vice President – Financial Services and Director of Development, joined Pennsylvania Commercial Real Estate, Inc. in 1997. Steve has been involved in commercial real estate since 1983. Steve has helped clients secure debt on various real estate projects, provided development consulting for institutional clients on suburban office parks and successfully negotiated and closed numerous leasing and disposition assignments.
Steve has also successfully negotiated, structured, acquired and developed investment properties for third parties as well as his and his partners’ accounts.
Development Projects Include:
- 100,000 square feet Retail and Office Development located in Bradenton, Florida (currently in the approval process).
- 250,000 square feet Retail Development located in Akron, Ohio (acquisition, redevelopment and leasing on-going).
- 35,200 square feet Retail Development located in Cranberry, Pennsylvania (completed fall of 2005).
- 36,000 square feet Class “A” office building in Pittsburgh’s South Side (new development). 100% leased to Department of Homeland Security (completed and occupied spring 2004).
- 75,000 square feet Retail Development located in North Huntingdon Township (acquisition, redevelopment and leasing completed 2003).
- 40,000 square feet Class “A” office building in Pittsburgh’s North Suburban Market (completed and occupied 2000).
- 45,000 square feet Class “A” office building in Pittsburgh’s Parkway West (acquisition and renovation completed 1998).
Prior to joining Pennsylvania Commercial, Steve spent three years consulting to Wall Street Banks underwriting loans and valuing properties, as well as helping selected clients locate and acquire real estate investments.
In addition to his consulting experience, Steve worked for a number of financial institutions including First Winthrop, Copley Real Estate Advisors and Westinghouse Electric Corporation. Assignments at these organizations included asset management, disposition, workouts and loan production. During his tenure in corporate real estate finance, Mr. Davis managed real estate portfolios valued in excess of $400 million, has sold commercial properties exceeding $50 million and worked out troubled loans on properties ranging from offices to retail strip centers.
Areas of Specialization
Financial and Development Consulting and Office and Retail Brokerage
MBA – Carnegie Mellon University – 1989